Why Saptham wood pressed oil over other oil in the market?March 29, 2021
Saptham Taila is an exclusive edible and essential oil brand of Saptham Food and Beverages.
It is an organic oil company that prepares pure essential oil rich in nutrients and contain anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in vitamin E and Vitamin C that boosts our immune system. Our previous generations were naturally producing oil using a wooden press that retained all the essential nutrients.
Taila edible oils are extracted at room temperature using the age-old conventional Gaana/Chekku/Ghani extractor which is a combination of tradition, technology and innovation.
When it comes to being healthy, it starts with what you use when you cook. For most of us, it’s oil that we use when we are cooking.
Are all the oil truly edible and safe for your health?
Refined oils may be available everywhere, but it causes a high risk to your life. The high temperature involved in the preparation of refined oil removes all the essential nutrients and put you at a greater risk of having blockages in the heart. It can also cause cancer, digestive system diseases, cardiovascular diseases and lung diseases.
Wood pressed oil and cold-pressed edible oil are a major comeback now. People are moving to traditionally prepared organic oil for high benefits. Their benefits include :
- These are prepared naturally and have extensive health benefits.
- Retains the nutrients of its oilseed that we lose in processed oil.
- The application of heat is not used to extract the oil since heat is absorbed by the wooden log used for crushing the seeds. This helps in retaining the essential nutrients.
- High in Vitamin E and free from preservatives and pesticides making it a good choice for holistic well-being.
Wood pressed oils are prepared traditionally with high nutritional benefits:
- Oilseeds are dried and then crushed at low temperature which preserves the aroma and makes the nutrients remain unaltered.
- The oil extracted using this way is rich in fibre, vitamins, proteins and preserves the natural taste.
- The oilseeds are placed inside a wooden log and there is no generation of heat during the process.
At Saptham Taila we prepare pure organic oil in a hygienic environment with all the safety measures. We do not add any preservatives.
We prepare various wood pressed oil and cold-pressed edible oil which include cold-pressed groundnut oil, cold-pressed coconut oil, wood pressed mustard oil, cold-pressed sesame oil, cold-pressed almond oil and virgin coconut oil.
We have a team constantly monitoring to ensure hygienic, nutrient-rich and best in class edible oil.