Switch your chemical makeup remover with coconut oilMarch 30, 2021
Chemical makeup remover not only just harms your skin but also makes it rough and harsh. On the other end, coconut oil not only removes makeup but also heals and moisturizes the skin.
Why say no to chemical removers?
Chemical makeup remover includes mineral oil which hinders skin’s ability to breathe and coats the skin. It also has sodium lauryl sulfate which though is known to be a good cleansing agent, can irritate the skin and eyes. Lastly, it also has Diazolidinyl Urea which is used in many cosmetic and skincare products and is prone to irritate the eyes if applied too closely. People also experience red, swollen and itchy skin due to Diazolidinyl Urea. But the solution to these problems is coconut oil which not only removes makeup but also moisturizes the skin, removes wrinkles but also heals it.
Why say yes to coconut oil?
Coconut oil is anti-bacterial, anti-yeast and also works as a first-aid cream. It is skin-friendly and anyone can use it to remove makeup or for the many benefits it. Normal coconut oil contains some saturated fatty acids in it so a good quality, purified and cold-pressed coconut oil must be used when it comes to skin. Cold-pressed coconut oil does not have toxins and is safe to use.
Here are some reasons why one should use coconut oil as a makeup remover:
- It works as a natural sunscreen and reduces rashes, prevents acne and heals wounds as it has high-fat content in the oil.
- It saves time and works faster as a makeup remover in comparison to the chemical makeup remover. One does not have to scrub the face as warm coconut oil easily removes it from the layers of the skin.
- Chemical makeup wipes make you pull and tug your skin while coconut oil easily removes it just with just your bare hands.
- Coconut oil has a better, natural smell while chemical makeup removers have an artificial smell, which may or may not be pleasant.
- It lasts longer and is a much cheaper option for removing your makeup. It is both easy on the skin and easy on the pocket.
By Times Now